Our hiring process and screening includes both a criminal background and credit inquiry. We are an equal opportunity employer. Thank you for applying, and we look forward to exploring future opportunities for you with RDAC.
Data Support Specialist
Job Title: Data Support Specialist
Reports To: Client Services Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Accountable for the accurate and timely entry of all data and placement accounts.
- Maintain client placement schedule and process for manual, IT and/or E-placements.
- Process Placements and Placement Errors
- Scan documents into Bloodhound Collection Systems assigning them to correct accounts (media, client files, ACDV’s, etc.).
- Coordinate with CSR’s to ensure successful manual placements via Client Connect
- Review all placements to ensure all materials are received in their entirety and accurately.
- Contact clients to obtain any missing items or to complete items that cannot be worked by Collectors.
- Support CSR team in any data entry related requests.
- Support CSRs with client deliverables if needed (i.e. reports, follow-up, system research)
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Analytical thinker – ability to review data and recognize inconsistencies or errors
- Basic knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Type minimum of 30WPM
- Familiar with general office equipment – printer, copier, facsimile, phone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of collections or rental industry preferred
Education and Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Work Experience: minimum 2 years’ previous experience in collections or general office preferred, not required
- Ability to be present for in office training and move to hybrid remote.
- Work 40 hours per week; Flexible scheduling available.
- Work is in a typical office environment; prolonged sitting required (1-2 hours at a time); ability to move around the office to retrieve files, attend meetings in other areas, etc.; lifting up to 10 lbs occasionally.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Our organization is known for a culture of teamwork, growth, and the desire to provide a path for our employees to have a long and successful career with RDAC. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, RDAC employs a complete staff of highly-trained customer support professionals. Our leadership team offers unmatched expertise and first-hand experience in the multifamily property management and collection industry.
Benefits We Offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Time Off Program
- And much much more!